Dirty Animal Dubstep Rave Dirty Animal Dubstep Rave

bad ass

Good stuff, cool animation and pretty grimey song too! Big ups!

The Rock Vs Patriotclock The Rock Vs Patriotclock

What the F@CK did i just see

As much as i am sure you spent all week working on this kids, the majority of sensible people would see this as a clusterfuck of colors and abrasive sounds, this has no structure or redeeming qualities. Please think before you make such tasteless submissions.

What i did like... umm well, i'll show this to some stoned friends later and see what they think, probably the flashy colors. The music is okay.. that too

Most Epic Thing Ever Made Most Epic Thing Ever Made

Euuughhh

Come on man, you're a Scot, you should know better, you didn't put much thought/work into this flash. I gave it a 3/10 for the choice of song.

Anus Pipe Cleanse Anus Pipe Cleanse

Decent, but long

Not a bad movie, it was a little drawn on but i still laughed quite a bit

Our Modern World Our Modern World

wow that was f)#@ing confusing

i'll have to say that was a good waste of time tight there, i had no god damn idea what was going on at all. if i could hear what the booze was saying i would maybe like it more, at least you used some good music in there so i'll give ya a 2/10 for that.

never mess with chickens never mess with chickens

MMMMmmmm! Crazy Maniac Chickens eh!

i like the idea of killer chickens, but it was just too short, add like a chase scene with the farmer running from the chickens and like get cornered.

*Star Wars in 30 Seconds* *Star Wars in 30 Seconds*

that was a hilarious summary of the 4,5,6 movies

i like this flash

Yakety Kill Yakety Kill

that is a pretty funny movie and i like the song.

you are lacking in the area of graphics, but make up for it in style and humor. nice use of the Benny Hill song.

A-Wahl responds:

Yah, I like the song too. I wanted to keep this as simplistic as it was a year ago when I was'nt that good. I did very little after editing before I submitted. Thanks for reviewing!