Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

really cool game

the spider scared the fuck outta me, uhhhggg

Mech Defense 2 Mech Defense 2

towers shoot sideways rockets?

im pretty bored with this and yeah its glitchy

colour your car colour your car

Not a game, but still neat

I suppose you have plans for this for a future game or something. one thing you could improve would make it update the cars color in realtime, seems more realistic that way.

Xenospace: Survivor Xenospace: Survivor

Cool graphics sound and well optimized

It was a very smooth running game with so many decals and monsters on the level, the game was nice looking as well, and i like the techy-metal song in it. I found it got repedative and i ended up letting my person die at level 5 because of it. Also all the guns seem to do the exact same thing, none are really better to have than the others, half of the game i used the chainsaw due to its ease of use.

Wubble Wubble

Hard as hell to win, and not accurate

I had a hard time actually clicking the letters i wanted to, it took several clicks at certain spots to select them. The noises you chose for interacting/failing were very annoying and because the beginning words were too hard for my mind to comprehend this early in the day, i heard the fail one quite a few times. The graphics are nice and the song is soothing which makes me wonder why you picked such abrasive sounds to go with it, should make them softer to match the game.

Block Of The Smasher 1.01 Block Of The Smasher 1.01

I'll go easy, because ive done the same thing

As generic and overdone this style of game is, at least you had some (untested) variable settings and working powerups. The graphics are ugly to look at for a length of time, so i would maybe ask someone else to do them for you, or maybe spending some more time on your next submission. I myself have however done a blockbreaker game and i know they are a bitch to test, but some angles the ball would go through the paddle( had the same problem) it might be a common thing.

War3000AD War3000AD

Mediocre, change the sounds

I couldn't get past the terrible sounds you used for the guns and stuff, and as it looks like a fairly structurally sound game, i found myself unresponsive with the controls at times

- Block Puzzle - - Block Puzzle -

i like this game, but it doesnt change enough

most puzzle games are repetitive, its the genre that does that, this one is the same. it does get harder to play, but eventually frustrating and i quit playing.